Early Help Training
This will be an interactive learning session delivered by our Early Help link workers- all experienced practitioners who bring a wealth of knowledge and experience and we are looking forward to you bringing your own experience and skills to the session.
The session will include time spent together looking at:
- What does Early Help mean
- How do we identify families who would benefit from some Early Help
- What makes a good Early Help Assessment
- How do we work ‘with’ families to improve outcomes
- How can practitioners access extra support for families
Date of the workshop:
- Tuesday 27 February 2024, 9.30am- 13:00pm at The Grange, Bathurst Avenue
- Tuesday 26 March 2024, 9.30am- 13:00pm at The Grange, Bathurst Avenue
These will all be held in the Theatre @The Grange, Bathurst Avenue, Blackpool, FY3 7RW
Please book by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org and a calendar invite will be sent to you to confirm you have a place on the workshop.