How can I get drug support?
If you have a problem with drug addiction, we have services to help.
Support face to face if you’re under 25
Blackpool Young Peoples Service (BYPS) provides free and confidential support for young people aged 10 to 24.
Young people can refer themselves, either in person on Market Street or can call to arrange an appointment.
Opening hours: Monday to Friday between 9.00am and 5.00pm
Blackpool Young Peoples Service (BYPS),
2-8 Market Street, Blackpool FY1 1ET
Telephone: 01253 754840 Email: email@example.com
Support face to face if you’re over 25
Horizon provides drugs advice and treatment for people living in Blackpool, including those worried about a family member, partner or friend.
- One-to-one behavioural support
- Easy-to-find and central locations
- Health screening
Connect, Ground Floor,
102 Dickson Road, Blackpool FY1 2BU,
Telephone: 01253 205156
Opening Hours: Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.00pm
(Half Day Wednesday, Open 1.00pm to 5.00pm)
If you’re going to continue to use drugs, try and stay safer by:
- Not using them alone and always telling someone what you’ve taken
- Always using clean needles and not share equipment
- Not mixing drugs with other drugs, including alcohol
- Not using in an unsafe place
- Never using drugs and driving
- Contacting Horizon for access to take-home Naloxone for you and/or friends or family